Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hi!

I kind of fell off the face of the earth. I am back. I had to kind of hide out in prayer for a bit. Living in the land of unemployment ate me up a bit. I am happy to say that my husband is working again!!!!!  I am doing MUCH better with this and have been putting my thoughts back together. I am ready to enter the blog world again. I have missed writing, but just getting out of bed and working was a bit much for me.

I have my favorite part of the year coming up - Holy Week. I hope to blog everyday next week. I actually have a lot of blog posts I am ready to put out there. There was a time in my life that I cherished being a controversial subject. I have become a meek, easily hurt, girl. I am need to grab a hold of the confidence of learning, my stronghold in my faith, and go for it. I hope to spark conversation, maybe help others feel accepted or help them question their beliefs. It is good for us to ask questions. It is possible to have discussions with out hateful words.  It is possible to read someone's opinion without agreeing. It is possible to bring around change with out tearing people apart.

One of the saddest realizations I have had as I grow, some people just have to be left behind. I have always tried to pull everyone I have ever been close to along with me where ever I am going. I am realizing that not everyone grows with you. Does this mean that we don't like them anymore? no.....Does it mean it is a permanent separation? no......It means that that season of life is over and it is time to move on.



So, that brings me back around full circle. It is time for this season of my life. I am no longer meek, easily hurt. I am a strong, still growing, still learning woman. I will embrace this time.
(ROAR!!  hehehe)
 I will blog about this time.
My life as a wife, mother of 3 with 2 dogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment