Thursday, February 2, 2012

atleast today starts with a T.....

So......I totally missed out on Tuesday!!! 

I have been so desperately tired that I forgot what day it was. Good thing I remembered today so that I don't go into the office on Saturday! HA!

I have a few tips for you and a little chat, too!

Some of my tips I learned this week....
                             If you fall off the wagon - get back on!
                             damp your hair, wrap it up in something (socks, hair ties, whatever) and when you are ready to walk out the door in the morning, hair is done! I learned this on accident when I forgot I starting doing my hair one morning and got sidetracked.
                             Clean your sink EVERY STINKIN NIGHT. If you have not found flylady yet, go now and come back to finish my silly ranting. www.flylady.net


And now..... on to my newest thoughts and plans. I am going to start homeschooling my oldest child. I am not pulling my middle child from grade school ( i LOVE that school) and m is not quite ready for any schooling. I have had this desire for many years and I feel like my child is slipping through my fingers into the world. So, God has shared with me his desires for my family. I am getting more and more excited. My son is also becoming a kinder kid already.  Will this be the heaven sent, angels singing answer to our problems - no! It will cause new ones. But, I am willing to do whatever I have to keep T close to us and close to God. He needs some extra TLC. I am excited about all the learning we will do and all the struggles we will face. He might go back in High School, but we will see about that when it gets here.

I have been blessed by visits from friends this week. It keeps me from napping, cleaning, crying and I LOVE IT. I have been blessed by a crazy mix of people that I depend on for laughing, talking, helping and sharing. I am so thankful and they all came at just the right time. I know that, for me, other women are essential to my existence. The women have come and gone, some have stayed, but the fun and laughter and support we give to each other has made us all better women.

I have become a blog stalker. I envy these pretty, well thought out blogs and wish mine was like theirs.... or do I?  My blog is mine. It is me in every sense of the word. I love it. I love me. I love my blog. :)

BUT....

I will start with trying to stay on target a little better, for you the reader. A peek into my head is usually jumbled and jumps from one thing to another. speaking of which......

I will be starting my Monthly Home Making Skill the last friday of the month: Haute Homemaking 101.  I think we will start with Ruffles. Can you do ruffles??? Want to learn how to do ruffles???  Come on over! Bring food or drink if you want, or don't (there will be plenty).   Need to bring the kids....good! I have some to keep busy.

Have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment