Monday, November 21, 2011

So....I am anxiously awaiting my breastpump.


 It is on it's way!

And, I my diapers should be on thier way soon too! I got an assortment of colors, just for fun :)

The room is ready. Diapers (flat and prefolds) are washed, folded and in the drawer. Pins are in their cute little holder. Nursing pillow, lamp and chair are ready and waiting. And......we have found reusable wipes! Yes, I will have to wash and fold those as well. But they are colorful and soft and I will not have to buy them every time I run out! :) 


now, how could NOT love using these for wipes??!!

It is so fun to have conversations with people that think I am nuts. I am amazed at the multitude of reasons NOT to do what I am doing. Honestly, the more I hear why I shouldn't and that I won't be able to keep it up - it is a motivator to be successful. :) that is my teenage self coming through....

I will have our baby/holiday/family pics up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment